WaaS [ Website as a Service ]
- 2 daily social posts across 2 social networks
- Quarterly updates of hero banner
- Up to 1 hour of monthly platform training or support
- Accessibility testing and remediation plan
- Separate testing and production sites
- Monitoring of site uptime and availability
- Web hosting & maintenance
- All features from the Essentials Plan
- 3 daily posts across 4 social networks
- Email address collection and monthly newsletters
- Monthly analysis of visitor behavior
- Monthly strategy and tactical meetings
- Quarterly design and development of strategic landing page
- Monitoring of site engagement and conversion goal(s)
- All features from the Assurance Plan
- 4 daily posts across 6 social networks
- Bi-weekly strategy and tactical meetings
- Integration of DemandJump optimized content
- Monthly testing and optimization of strategic landing page(s)
- Mobile and Lighthouse performance testing
What is WaaS, and why do I need it?
WaaS not only maintains your website and make it look new but also updates the website with the latest technology and changes. This can keep visitors interested in the content of your website as well as persuade them to come back for more.
From an SEO perspective, this practice also helps search engines rank your website higher.
Not only do our services work well individually, but they work great together!
Revenue Operations is a process-oriented, outcomes-driven business function that provides value to a company by optimizing and managing the revenue cycle.
Our team works to optimize your prospect experience and does cold outreach for your while offering your sales team sales admin support with booking meetings, finding leads, and contact details.
Development operations is the process of making changes to a software system in order to improve it. This can include adding new features, fixing bugs, or improving the usability of the system
Our team takes the time to understand what problem the software is being designed to solve.
A Virtual CIO is responsible for overseeing the technology needs of a company and ensuring that all systems are functioning properly. They offer strategic planning and guidance on how to best use technology to improve business.